Kamis, 29 April 2010

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES (Kalimat Pengandaian)


There are 3 types
Type 1 Future Conditional Sentences
(pengandaian yang mungkin bisa terjadi di waktu sekarang atau akan datang)
Pattern:
S + Modal Aux + V1 + if + S + V2
Modal auxiliaries : will, can, may, shall, must
Example:
I will come if you invite me
You may go home if the class is over

Buat lima kalimat memakai conditional sentences type 1!!!
Ubah ke bahasa Inggris
1. Jika saya punya kesempatan, saya akan pergi ke pulau Bali.
2. Jika kamu menghubungi saya, saya akan datang..
3. Saya akan memakai payung, jika hari hujan.
4. Kamu boleh menyalahkan saya seandainya saya membuat kesalahan.
5. Seandainya dia tinggal di sini kita dapat menghubunginya dengan mudah.
6. Saya akan datang ke pertemuan, jika saya tidak ketinggalan bus.

Type 2 Present Conditional Sentences
(pengandaian yang tidak mungkin terjadi di waktu sekarang)
Pattern:
S + Past Modal + V1 + if + S + V2
Past modal: would, could, might, should, had to
Example:
1. I would visit your house if you invite me
Reality: You don’t invite me so I don’t visit your house

2. I would tell you if I knew her address
Reality: I don’t know her address so I don’t tell you

Tuliskan realita (kenyataannya) using English!!
1. You might eat this cake if you helped me.
2. They would visit you if you met them.
3. We should go together if we had enough time.
4. I could go swimming if the weather is nice.
5. You should come to my party if you gave me a present.
6. I could swim if I learned swimming.
7. You could get good score if you studied hard.

Type 3 Past Conditional Sentences
(pengandaian yang tidak mungkin terjadi di waktu lampau)
Pattern:
S + Past Modal + have + V1 + if + S + had + V3
Past modal: would, could, might, should, had to
Example:
1. You would have seen Ani if you had come to the party
Reality: You didn’t come to the party so you didn’t see Ani
2. I would have told you if I had known her address
Reality: I didn’t know her address so I didn’t tell you.

Tuliskan realitanya!!
1. You could have done the test if you had studied hard
2. I would have bought a new dress if mym other had given me money.
3. I could have met you if you had invited me.
4. I could have cut my hair if you had come there.
5. She should have gone together if we had enough time.

1 komentar: